Finding aid for Personal Papers
Finding aid for Publications
Finding aid for Unpublished Essays, Reports, etc.
Volume 3.56 - A. J. Regier Collection
- Christian Education Convention, MacGregor, MB, 23-24 Oct. 1970 - outlines and notes
- Centro Menno Workgroup Orientation, Mexico, 6 April 1997
- Wiebe, Bernie. "The Mennonite Family in Dispersion," Conference of Mennonites in Canada, Toronto, ON, 26 July 1977.
- Janzen, Wilhelm. Open letter to the "Brothers of the Canadian Mennonite Conference," Winnipeg, MB, ; "The Report of Brother Wilhelm Janzen's Visit to Ghana, from Jan. 6, to Feb. 2, 1975."
- Bethany Bible School, "Pictorial Contact," Hepburn, SK: 1946-1947 - Margaret Epp was on the editorial staff, and is described as "Dean of Women, History, English."
- "Giving - from the Heart, with the Head," - statement prepared by ten Mennonite agencies, 1973.
- "A Statement of Direction to Guide Congregations and Regional Conferences in Understanding Ordination," General Conference Mennonite Church, 1974.
- "An Understanding of Evangelism," n.d.
- Martin, John R. "Introducing the Mennonite Church: Its Faith and Life," Scottdale, PA: Mennonite Publishing House, n.d.
- "Program and Prayer Reminder, Inspirational Poems: Family Hymn Time, The Haven of Grace, The Living Word," sent to radio listeners. Introductory letter by J. J. M. Friesen.
- "Congregational Process Guide for dealing with Issues of Marriage, Divorce, and Remarriage," Prepared by Family Life Task Force, Nurture Commission, Ohio and Eastern Conference of the Mennonite Church, 1978. Reprinted with permission by the Congregational Resources Board, Conference of Mennonites in Canada, 1979.
- "Human Sexuality in the Christian Life: A Working Document for Study and Dialogue," Mennonite Church, General Conference Mennonite Church, 1984.
- Block, Jacob H., comp. "Tischlieder," new ed. 1968.
- "An Agenda on Militarism and Development," Adopted by Mennonite Central Committee, 1979.
- Horsch, John. "The Background and Heritage of the Mennonite Church," Scottdale, PA: Herald Press, n.d.
- LaRoque, Emma, ed. "In Search of Peace: A Challenge from four Non-White North American Mennonites," 1976.
- Dyck, Cornelius J. "They Gave Themselves: Lessons in Christian Stewardship," Newton, KS: Faith and Life Press, 1964.
- Wiebe, Waldo. "Steps in Witnessing for Christ," Hillsboro, KS: M. B. Publishing House, 1963.
- Kraus, C. Norman. "Integration: Who's Prejudiced?" Focal Pamphlet Series, no. 1, Scottdale, PA: Mennonite Publishing House, 1958.
- "Conscience and Conscription," Papers from the 1969 Assembly sponsored by the MCC Peace Section held in Chicago, 20-22 Nov. 1969. Akron, PA: Mennonite Central Committee, 1970.
- Beilen, Aileen Van. "Hunger Awareness Dinners: A Planning Manual," Scottdale, PA: Herald Press, 1978.
- Ewert, David. "An Approach to Problems of Christian Ethics," Mennonite Brethren Herald Pamphlet, 1, 24 March 1967.
- Schrock, Elnora, "The Beliefs of the Church," Year II, Quarter 4 "Church," July, August, September, Intermediate Pupil Book, Newton, KS: Faith and Life Press, 1960, part of the Living Faith Graded Sunday School Series developed from the Mennonite Graded Sunday School Outlines.
- "For Love and Marriage," Calendar produced by Faith and Life Radio and Television, 1975.
- "Others: A Manual for the Helping/Healing Ministries," prepared by the Board of Christian Service, of the Conference of Mennonites in Canada in consultation with the Board of Education and Publication, 1968.
- "Ambassadors for Christ" binder of biographies of missionaries published by The Mission Board Bergthaler Mennonite Church of Altona, Manitoba.
- A Catechism or Brief Lessons from the Holy Scriptures in Question and Answer as taught by Mennonites, revised 1937, General Conference Mennonite Church. Newton KS: Board of Education and Publication, 1937.
- Jubelklange: Eine Sammlung auserlesener, geistlicher, liebicher Lieder. Yarrow, BC: n.p., n.d. - other clippings laid in.
- Handbuch zum Gebrauch bei gottesdienstlichen Handlungen zunachst fur die Aeltesten und Prediger der Mennoniten=Gemeinden in Nord-Amerika. Herausgegeben von der Allgemeinen Konferenz der Mennoniten von Nord=Amerika. Berne, IN: Mennonite Book Concern, 1921.
- The Minister's Manual. Newton, KS: General Conference of the Mennonite Church of North America, Board of Publications, 1950 - extensively annotated.
- Coffman, John S., and John F. Funk, compilers. Confession of Faith and Minister's Manual containing the Confession of Faith adopted at Dortrecht in 1632, the Shorter Catechism, Forms for Baptism, the Lord's Supper, Marriage, Ordination of Bishops and Ministers, Funeral Lessons, Texts, Etc. Tenth printing. Scottdale, PA: Mennonite Publishing House, 1952.