Our Society's Calendar
On Events page: Help Identify Students in the Venice School Photo
The people of Pella Mennonite Church started to meet in Neville, Saskatchewan, in 1914. They had their first building in 1916, and organized as a church in 1928, as a part of the Emmaus Church group. The Pella Church has since dissolved.
Click on names of photos under the thumbnail to see the full-screen web edition. Access to the original may be obtained upon request from the MHSS Archives. Permission is granted to download and use the web edition photos if full credit is given and a link back to the page here where you found it. More information on churches and institutions is found at GAMEO
(Note: date convention used is day/month/year)
The former Pella Mennonite Church beside the road
exploring the area around the Pella Mennonite Church
The tin ceiling in the Pella Mennonite Church
Description: Looking up the hill from Pella Mennonite Church
Location: Neville, SK.
Parent fond or collection:
Access restrictions: Acknowledge MHSS
Size: 2.3 MB Original; 324.4 KB web edition
Copyright: Mennonite Historical Society of Saskatchewan
Photographer: Victor G. Wiebe