Our Society's Calendar
On Events page: Help Identify Students in the Venice School Photo
The Mennonite Historical Society of Saskatchewan Archives exists to:
1. Collect and preserve archival materials which document and illustrate the settlement, growth, development and Christian faith of Mennonite peoples, congregations, communities and institutions in the Province of Saskatchewan.
2. Organize and describe these materials according to archival principles and to make them accessible to Society members and the general public.
3. Store the materials in appropriate quarters under controlled conditions of light, temperature and humidity that ensure long term preservation.
4. Help individuals or organizations to use the archival collections
5. Cooperate with other archives, libraries and societies with kindred objectives.
6. Educate members and the general public about the value of archival resources and the history, faith and life of Mennonites.
7. Promote the Christian faith.